Applications for Feature Documentary Category for 2017 are now open. Below you can find the criteria for eligible entry.
Criteria for Entry
1. Documentary film of feature length – 60 mins or over
2. Must be completed/shown (includes major film festival screenings) during the calendar year 1st January to 1st December 2017 in Australia.
3. Must be Australian Production – Australian Producer & Director
4. The FCCA does not accept films made specifically for the television hour.
In Order to Enter
1. Fill in Application Form
2. Supply 3 DVD copies of film
3. Entry Fee of $ 35 per film. (By Cheque or Direct Deposit)
4. Entries can be accepted any time until the 14th December 2017.
DVDS and Application forms should be sent to:
PO Box 673
Crows Nest NSW 1585
Download 2017 Documentary Application here.
The FCCA Awards for the films of 2017 will be held early in 2018.
For further information please contact Adrienne McKibbins at FilmCriticsAust@bigpond.com