The FCCA is pleased to announce that the applications for the Feature Documentary Category for 2019 are now open. Below you can find the criteria for eligible entry.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY
1. Documentary film of feature length – 65 mins or over.
2. Must be completed/shown (includes major film festival screenings) during the calendar year 1st January to 1st December 2019 in Australia.
3. Must be Australian Production – Australian Producer and/or Director.
4. The FCCA does not accept films made specifically for the television hour.
IN ORDER TO ENTER
1. Fill in Application Form (download here)
2. Supply 3 DVD copies of film and/or a link to the film. Link passwords must be valid until the 31st December 2019.
3. Entry Fee of $35 per film. (By Cheque or Direct Deposit)
4. Entries can be accepted any time until the 7th December 2019.
DVDS and Application forms should be sent to:
PO Box 673
Crows Nest NSW 1585
The FCCA Awards for the films of 2019 will be held early in 2020.
For further information please contact Adrienne McKibbins at firstname.lastname@example.org