Applications for Feature Documentary Category for 2018 are now open. Below you can find the criteria for eligible entry.
Criteria for Entry
1. Documentary film of feature length – 65 mins or over
2. Must be completed/shown (includes major film festival screenings) during the calendar year 1st January to 1st December 2018 in Australia.
3. Must be Australian Production – Australian Producer & Director
4. The FCCA does not accept films made specifically for the television hour.
In Order to Enter
1. Fill in Application Form
2. Supply 3 DVD copies of film and/or a link to the film. Link passwords must be valid until the 31st December 2018.
3. Entry Fee of $35 per film. (By Cheque or Direct Deposit)
4. Entries can be accepted any time until the 7th December 2018.
DVDS and Application forms should be sent to:
PO Box 673
Crows Nest NSW 1585
2018 Documentary Award Application
The FCCA Awards for the films of 2018 will be held early in 2019.
For further information please contact Adrienne McKibbins at firstname.lastname@example.org